Backgrounds & Polka Dot Backgrounds
-->

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coming Soon!

These last few weeks have been crazy! And graduation is only a week away! So until I make it through finals and all the insanity that comes with the end of semester I probably won't be on here much. Here are a few things to look forward to...

1. What I made for Easter
2. Adorable Mini's
3. The super awesome amazing jewelry my very talented cousin has created for me
4. Pancake Cupcakes
5. Finishing of the 100 List, several of the things on it have been made in the last few weeks
6. A new book review, I have a LONG list of books on my reading list

To anyone who didn't know already, as of June 1st I'll begin my job as Program Coordinator of Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Flint Hills. It's part time but it's a job that I love so I'm VERY excited!

Ok, that's all for now... I'll see you soon!
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment