Backgrounds & Polka Dot Backgrounds
-->

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Welcome to Baking a Family!

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and I've finally done it! This blog is a place where I can showcase all my baking creations, and hopefully it will motivate me to create even more. I hope to create something new at least once a week, hopefully more often after graduation in May. I get most of my inspiration from other blogs that I read religiously, check out my blogroll so you can follow too!

Today I co-hosted with my husband and my sister in law, a combination anniversary and birthday party for my husbands parents. I baked the cupcakes myself and they turned out beautifully and received rave reviews at the party. I was even asked by Michael's cousin to make some for her high school gradution next month, which I am SUPER excited about! Hopefully someone took a few pictures of the cupcakes, as I forgot my memory card for my camera :0

Stay tuned for beautiful creations!

Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog honey! Great job! Have fun with it I know I will! Love ya and tell that handsome hubby of yours I said Hey! :)

    ReplyDelete